As you probably know by now, Prodive has opened a dive center at the JA Jebel Ali Golf Resort and Spa. This gives us much more flexibility to run our courses and pleasure dives.
The JA Jebel Ali Golf Resort and Spa is an award-winning Dubai beach resort destination. Located just 15 minutes from Dubai Marina, this fabulous dubai resort features an 800-metre palm-lined private beach, lush gardens and three temperature-controlled swimming pools plus 15 restaurants and bars.
Here is a quick rundown on some of the benefits of this new location:
- Everything in one location; access to marina, pool, beach and even restaurants and a sports cafe.
- Access to a 3.5 meter deep pool, one of the deepest dive training pools in UAE.
- Pool is heated at a constant 28 degrees.
- Direct access to the beach which allows for beach dives with 3-4 catamarans and reef balls.
- Own compressor for cylinder filling.
- Own in-house servicing department for equipment starting soon.
- Preferential hotel rates for Prodive guests.
- Family can wait at the pool while you dive.
Here are some of the images of the new location:
- New Location, Added Adventure - May 7, 2015
- Shark Guardian – Save Our Sharks, We Save Ourselves - April 30, 2015
- Dhow Trip to Musandam [Video] - April 10, 2015
- Prodive is now credited as a PADI 5 Star Dive Center and PADI TecRec Center - March 19, 2015
- Save Our Reefs with the Eco-Friendly Global Reef Check Training in UAE - November 15, 2014